I am currently a Cathleen Morawetz Post doctoral fellow at the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences.
I earned a PhD from Université Pierre et Marie Curie ( UPMC - Paris 6 ), where I studied with Bruno Després (Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions). I studied Mathematics at Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan.
In a broad sense I am interested in the propagation of time-harmonic waves in variable media. More specifically, my work includes:
- High order Discontinuous Galerkin method with generalized plane waves.
- Theoretical analysis of various wave resonances.
- Fast solvers for wave propagation in inhomogeneous media.
- Definition, modeling and simulation of mode conversion.
- Partial differential equations on surfaces.
- Harmonic vector fields on genus 1 surfaces.
- More recently : time-dependent problems for resonances.
Waves in Plasmas seminar
I am organizing this semester (fall'16) a new edition of this seminar on waves in plasmas. More on that soon in the WiPs tab.
I organized during the spring'15 semester together with Jacob Bedrossian a seminar on waves in plasmas. Find all you need to know in the WiPs tab.
Together with Martin Campos-Pinto (CNRS), Bruno Després (LJLL), Eric Sonnendrucker (Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics), we are organizing a summer school on waves in palsmas, in July 2017 in Paris. More on that soon.
- Numerical methods for wave propagation in variable media, SIAM CSE conference., February 27 - March 3, 2017. Co-organizer: Leonardo Zepeda Nunez.
- Advances in Numerical Methods for PDEs with Applications, SIAM Analysis of partial Differential Equations conference., December 7-10, 2015. Co-organizer: Harbir Antil.
- Waves and Plasmas, International Conference on Mathematical and Numerical Aspects of Wave Propagation, July 20-24, 2015. Co-organizer: Bruno Després.
- Efficient and Accurate Solution Techniques for Variable Coefficient Elliptic Partial Differential Equations, SIAM conference on CSE, March 14-18, 2015. Co-organizer: Adrianna Gillman.