Currently, I am a postdoc at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences in Leipzig, Germany. In 2014, I obtained my PhD from the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU. My doctoral advisor was Professor Fanghua Lin. I work in the analysis of PDE, differential geometry and geometric measure theory.
In the Fall semester of 2013, I visited NYU Shanghai in China.
Below you find a list of my preprints and publications.
- Embeddings of Riemannian manifolds with heat kernels and eigenfunctions,
Comm. Pure Appl. Math. (online first) (2015) arXiv:1311.7568 [math.DG]
- Semicontinuity of eigenvalues under intrinsic flat convergence,
Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations (online first) (2015) arXiv:1401.5017 [math.DG]
- (with Servaas Kokkelmans), Efimov trimers in a harmonic potential, Few-Body Syst. 51(2-4) pp. 219-234 (2011)
- (with Mark A. Peletier), Well-posedness of a parabolic moving-boundary problem in the setting of Wasserstein gradient flows, Interfaces Free Bound. 12(2), pp. 121-150, (2010)
- (with R.P.J. Kunnen, J. Molenaar, G.J.F. van Heijst) A model for vortical plumes in rotating convection, Phys. Fluids 20(6), 066602-1-10, (2008)