Teaching Assistant at NYU Shanghai
- Calculus I - Fall 2013 - NYU Shanghai. All materials are posted on NYU classes.
Teaching Assistant at NYU
- Calculus I - Spring 2013
- Calculus I - Fall 2012
- Written Exam Workshop - Spring 2012
- Real Variables - Fall 2011
- Functional Analysis - Spring 2011. Exercise 1 of problem set 7 discusses solving the Dirichlet problem by means of a double layer potential. The argument is basically given in Reed and Simon, volume 1, but a more detailed solution can be downloaded here.
Math Music Project
- Music and Math project - In the Summer of 2012 I supervised Kalin Ellison as she worked on a project on Music and Mathematics. She designed a new music notation system based on numbered notes in base twelve. Her final report is called: Thinking Outside the Staff.
- cSplash 2013 a lecture for high school students on Math, Language and Music.
- cSplash 2011 a lecture for high school students on the Fast Fourier Transform and some its applications to music.